07 May CALL FOR PAPERS: 2nd International Workshop on Smart, Personalized and Age-Friendly Working Environments
(SmartWork 2021, www.ijcci.org/SmartWork.aspx)
The workshop is organized in conjunction with the 13th International Joint Conference on Computational Intelligence
(IJCCI 2021, www.ijcci.org)
25-27 October 2021, Online Streaming
The design and realization of age-friendly living and working environments is a huge challenge, being potentially facilitated by the implementation of smart, personalized and age-friendly working environments based on novel data-driven systems and services, exploiting the large number and variety of embedded devices that can merge unobtrusively and in natural ways using information and intelligence hidden in the network connecting these devices. This workshop invites contributions that seek to advance the current research and technology in computational and artificial intelligence towards supporting older workers to remain healthy, professionally active and productive for longer.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Computational intelligence applications in working environments
• ICT tools for modelling and monitoring worker state (functional abilities, cognitive capacity, mental fatigue, workload, etc.), activity, behaviour and emotional status
• Decision support systems and personalized interventions for workability sustainability
• Occupational health risks assessment and assistive ICT intervention tools
• Virtual worker and workplace models and simulation tools
• Assistive technologies for personalized work environment ergonomics
• Pervasive on-the-fly work flexibility coordination (e.g. at the work place, at home, on the move)
• Seamless transfer of work environment between different devices and different environments
• Unobtrusive and pervasive health monitoring at the workplace
• Assistive AI tools for task optimization at individual and team level (e.g. team formation, resources optimization)
• Organizational and individual training prioritization and personalized job training
• Expanded Reality and Gamification for simulation and training in the work environment
• Mixed Reality assistive environments at the work place
• IoT Security and Security and Privacy on deployment in pervasive working environments
• Worker-centric systems and solutions
Prof. Aaron Striegel, University of Notre Dame – USA, will introduce the Tesserae multi-university research with the aim to understand workplace performance in the modern, digital age.
Paper Submission: July 31, 2021
Authors Notification: September 8, 2021
Camera Ready and Registration: September 17, 2021
Prospective authors are invited to submit papers in any of the topics listed above.
Instructions for preparing the manuscript (in Word and Latex formats) are available at: Paper Templates
Please also check the Guidelines.
Papers must be submitted electronically via the web-based submission system using the appropriated button on this page.
After thorough reviewing by the workshop program committee, all accepted papers will be published in the workshop proceedings book, under an ISBN reference and on digital support.
All papers presented at the conference venue will be available at the SCITEPRESS Digital Library (http://www.scitepress.org/DigitalLibrary/). SCITEPRESS is a member of CrossRef (http://www.crossref.org/) and every paper is given a DOI (Digital Object Identifier).